‘Women On Wellness’ Seminar Set For Thursday
By Julie Arnold // August 22, 2012
Raffle To Benefit Promise in Brevard
BREVARD COUNTY • SUNTREE, FLORIDA – The Women on Wellness (WOW) Panel presents “Promising Transformations” a seminar at Imperial Salon and Spa in Suntree at 5 p.m. Thursday.
This event features WOW headline speakers and the revealing of people who have experienced dramatic personal transformations under the guidance of the WOW team. This event is free and open to the public.
Featured WOW Pnelists Include
• Roxanne Guy, MD, owner of Brevard Plastic Surgery and Skin Treatment Center
• Diahn Clark, Pharm. D., owner of Suntree Pharmacy and creator of BalAge Rx
• Rebecca Hunton, MD, owner of Wellspring Medical Center
• Kristin Kohl, owner of Imperial Salon and Spa
Attendees will enjoy a champagne welcome reception and will be treated to an interactive live panel discussion including:
• Plastic surgery options available to women today
• The science and strategies that enable women to be radiantly healthy at every stage of their lives.
• BalAge, RX, a prescription-only Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy that rebalances hormones.
• Head to toe maintenance for optimal internal and external beauty.
The panel will accept applications from audience members who would like to undergo a “Women on Wellness Promising Transformation,” and will select two winners.
One audience member will receive a consultation and treatment plan from Dr. Hunton and Suntree Pharmacy for Balage RX Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
The other winner will receive a consultation and aesthetic treatment plan from Dr. Guy, which may include injectable treatments and skin rejuvenation options, and an Imperial Salon and Spa makeup and hair makeover.
The winners of these promising transformations will be revealed at the next Women On Wellness event in the fall.
In preparation for this event, ‘Promising Transformation applications are now being accepted at the Women on Wellness Facebook page.
The event features a raffle benefitting Promise in Brevard, a nonprofit poised to build and maintain an adult assisted living community where people with diverse abilities can have a fun-filled life, with opportunities and freedom never thought possible.
The founders of Promise in Brevard will be on hand to speak with attendees about this dynamic organization.
To RSVP for the event, read WOW panel bios, or for more information log on to TheWomenonWellness.com
SPACECOASTDAILY.COM – YOUR SPACE COAST NEWS SOURCE