Sheriff Ivey Announces BCSO New Hires, Promotions
By Wayne Ivey, Brevard County Sheriff // April 14, 2013
A NOTE FROM BREVARD COUNTY SHERIFF WAYNE IVEY
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – It was my great honor to welcome a new member to our agency, and also promote numerous seasoned members of our agency to new positions as supervisors, agents and Field Training Deputies.
Last Friday’s swearing-in ceremony was not only attended by many members of the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office, but also by a large number of family and friends of those being recognized. At each ceremony I am reminded of the level of pride and professionalism our agency members exhibit – and what an incredible place this is to work!
Please join me in congratulating everyone who was recognized today for their achievements:
• William Mick, Corrections Technician
• Jeffrie “Dave” Jacobs, Agent, North Precinct GCU
• Kent N. Guttebo, Agent, Canaveral GCU
• Michael “Jason” West, Agent, South Precinct
• Kristen N. Fettes, Agent, Criminal Investigations
• Jason A. McMillin, Agent, Criminal Investigations
• Brandon J. Gish, Corporal, North Precinct
• Jason W. Drinkwater, Sergeant, Canaveral Precinct
• Jared D. Conaway, FTO, Jail Complex
• Yagdesh Harrypersad, FTO, Jail Complex
• Holly M. Hendricks, FTO, Jail Complex
• Bjorn F. Norman, FTO, Jail Complex
• Shane R. Reaves, FTO, Jail Complex
• Juan C. Rodriguez, FTO, Jail Complex
SHERIFF FOR A DAY
I also want to thank Deputy Kristen Knauss for serving as our first “Sheriff For A Day.”
During the day’s activities, Deputy Knauss attended several meetings on various topics, participated in a Swearing-In Ceremony, participated in a Crime Prevention presentation and worked closely with our Investigative Team during a Missing Child investigation.
I had a great time working alongside Kristen and getting her input and position on several matters throughout the day. Again, I want to thank her for spending the day with me and participating in our new program.