Beachside Health Studio Assists With Emergency Preparations
By Beachside Physical Therapy and Health Studio // May 22, 2013
EMERGENCY PREPARATIONS AND SAFETY
BREVARD COUNTY • INDIALANTIC, FLORIDA — Beachside Health Studio will offer an Emergency Preparation Class to assist residents to become ready if and when disaster strikes.
Dr. Jana Schmidt will be the presenting speaker on June 8 at the Beachside Health Studio to outline a common-sense approach to essential emergency preparations that every person should make part of their lives while living in Florida.
Emergencies can occur in many different forms, some personal and some community wide. Weather disasters can happen anywhere and at any time.
Recent events have shown that the threat of disaster – both natural and man-made – are more real than ever.
From being aware about your insurance coverage, to knowing what emergency services are available, the Beachside Health Studio seminar will provide important tips and peace of mind.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• General tips on being prepared for minor and major incidents.
• Guidelines for assembling and maintaining your I.C.E.Chest (In Case of Emergency), including a key inventory.
• Check list, sources and shelf-life info.
• Which elixirs to have ready that could be life-saving.
• How to use available natural resources and preserved herbs in infusions and external applications.
• Colloidal Silver facts and myths and how to use Colloidal Silver in emergencies.
COST: $99 per person (one-hour lunch break at 12 p.m)
WHAT: Emergency Preparedness Workshop by Beachside Health Studio
WHEN: Saturday, June 8, 2013 from 9 a.m – 3 p.m.
WHERE: Beachside Health Studio – 1220 North Highway A1A, Indialantic, FL 32903 (See map below)
To make a reservation call 321-725-2267
CLICK HERE for more information about Beachside Health Studio