‘Made In Brevard’ Program Promotes Space Coast
By Space Coast Daily // August 13, 2013
Program highlights brevards manufactures
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Made in Brevard is a program promoting and celebrating companies that create products right here on the Space Coast.
Manufacturing is the backbone of any community, and with over 500 manufacturers calling Brevard County home, it is only natural we celebrate this fundamental industry.
This program highlights Brevard County’s wide array of manufacturers through targeted events, presentations and advertisements, enhancing individual marketing efforts and fostering a sense of community pride for the diverse products created here.
According to a November 2012 survey conducted by Boston Consulting Group, more than 80 percent of Americans are willing to pay more for Made-in-USA products. And according to the survey, 93 percent say it’s because they want to keep jobs in the U.S.
“We believe the ‘Made in Brevard’ program will encourage further investment locally,” said the Economic Development Commission of Florida’s Space Coast.
ADVANTAGES OF ‘MADE IN BREVARD’ INCLUDE
• Promotes the Space Coast’s wide-ranging manufacturers.
• Grows a sense of pride in our manufacturing capabilities.
• Creates understanding for the area’s strengths, including its unified business community.
• Stimulates economic growth among Brevard County manufacturers and service companies.
• Fosters a unique connection to “home.”
This is yet another way we can work together to enhance Brevard County’s economic growth.