Epice Revitalizing Retinol Serum Ground Breaking Product
By Epice // October 15, 2013
Épicé Revitalizing Retinol Serum Special offer
ABOVE VIDEO: Dr. Michael Spicer answers questions about fine lines and wrinkles and when you should start using a retinol cream to prevent them.
Épicé International, founded by Brevard County, Florida – based dermatologist Dr. Michael Spicer, is making a limited time only offer for his groundbreaking Revitalizing Retinol Serum – the first product of the new Épicé ELITE line.
SAVE ALMOST 50 PERCENT THROUGH AUGUST 31
This new Revitalizing Retinol Serum is valued at $85, and currently there’s nothing quite like it on the market.
Log on to EpiceInternational.com today to order and be sure to use the promo code RETINOL35 to receive $35 off – almost 50 percent off!
DONT’ DELAY: This special offer will run through October 31, 2012 at midnight.
REVITALIZING RETINOL SERUM REDUCES FINE LINES
Strength and Elegance: Épicé Revitalizing Retinol Serum provides the strength of pure retinol in a proprietary silicone base making it the most elegant Retinol on the market.
Retinol has stood the test of time and is clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The major drawback with retinol has been irritation. Épicé Revitalizing Retinol Serum uses a proprietary silicone base to deliver a higher concentration with no irritation.
MAXIMUM WRINKLE REDUCTION
Gently apply one pump of Épicé Revitalizing Retinol in a thin film to face and neck nightly.
For maximum wrinkle reduction let sit until fully absorbed. To further protect your skin apply Épicé Daily Facial Moisturizing Sunscreen every morning. For external use only.
• Maximum recommended strength retinol softens fine lines and wrinkles giving you the appearance of younger looking skin.
• The elegant serum base spreads easily making application quick and easy.
• Lecithin, dimethicone and glycolipids provide moisture and protection to the skin.
• Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) works synergistically with the retinol as an antioxidant to protect the skin.
• Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil provides needed triglycerides to keep the skin healthy.