Health First Now Offers Online Check-In Option
By Health First // October 19, 2013
Visit HFNow.org to Get Estimated Treatment Time
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Health First patients can now use their computers or mobile devices to check-in online for an estimated treatment time at all Health First hospital emergency room and urgent care locations.
HFNow.org, powered by InQuicker, is an online waiting service that allows patients to wait in the comfort of their own home instead of the waiting room.
Health First is pleased to offer this new service to patients with non-life threatening or debilitating medical conditions.
“HFNow.org is a free, simple and convenient way for people with busy lives and families to conveniently access care for minor medical needs,” said Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center President Sean Gregory.
“This service provides patients with a time estimate based on how busy facilities are at that time.”
HIGHEST STANDARD OF SERVICE
Users do not skip the wait or get seen ahead of other patients—but they are able to get an estimated treatment time.
“Health First is committed to continuing to deliver the highest standard of services and care to the members of our community,” said Health First Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy & Growth Officer Drew Rector.
“This innovative online service is another tool we are using to ensure our Health Plan members and patients receive the right care, at the right place and at the right time.”
If you’re in doubt about the severity of your care, you should always seek immediate medical attention. This new system is designed to filter certain keywords that may indicate a life-threatening or debilitating medical condition.
HFNow.org can be used at the following Health First hospitals and urgent care facilities:
• Health First Cape Canaveral Hospital – 701 W. Cocoa Beach Causeway in Cocoa Beach
• Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center – 1350 Hickory St. in Melbourne
• Health First Palm Bay Hospital – 1425 Malabar Rd. NE in Palm Bay
• Health First Viera Hospital – 8731 N. Wickham Rd. in Viera
• Health First Now Urgent Care – 105 S. Banana River Blvd. in Cocoa Beach
• Health First Now Urgent Care – 730 Malabar Rd. in Malabar
• Health First Now Urgent Care – 1223 Gateway Dr. in Melbourne
• Health First Now Urgent Care – 1220 Highway A1A in Indialantic