LEAD Brevard Leadership Awards Set For Feb. 28
By Space Coast Daily // January 14, 2014
PURCHASE YOUR Early Bird TICKETS BEFORE JAN. 31
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Join LEAD Brevard on Friday, Feb, 28 at the Bernard Simpkins Fine Arts Auditorium to celebrate the 2014 LEAD Brevard Leadership Awards, featuring the 10th Annual 4 Under 40 recognition.
LEAD Brevard will also recognize the 2014 recipients of the Rodney S. Ketcham Leadership Icon Award – Commissioner Robin Fisher, Brevard County Board of County Commissioners; and the Leadership Brevard Distinguished Alumni Award – Representative Steve Crisafulli.
THE 2014 ‘4 UNDER 40’ FINALIST ARE:
• David Alpizar, Alpizar Law
• Susan Hammerling, Clevens Face & Body Specialists
• Erica Lemp, Brevard Workforce
• Michelle Naberhaus, Law Office of Michelle L. Naberhaus
• Amar Patel, Brevard Achievement Center
• Laura Seward, Center for the Advancement of Science in Space
• Tyler Sirois, Office of the State Attorney
• Joani Slawson, Brevard Public Schools
• Kyle Smith, Brevard County Manatees Baseball Club
• Kelly Swartz, Ingenuity Law
• Robert Vitaliano, Brevard County Sheriff’s Office
• Jarvis Wash, The R.E.A.L. Church
Purchase Your tickets for this event by by January 31 and receive a special Early Bird rate of $55 per ticket, or a block of 10 tickets for $500. After January 31, tickets will be $70 per ticket or you can purchase a block of 10 tickets for $650.