Dr. Lombardo Gets Lisa Korthage Back To Active Lifestyle
By Chris Romandetti, First Choice Medical Group // March 9, 2014
experienced in sports medicine
ABOVE VIDEO: Spine surgery Physicians Assistant Lisa Korthage, an active cyclist, coach and professional, owes her continued active lifestyle to orthopedic surgeon Dr. Tony Lombardo of First Choice Medical Group.
Dr. Anthony Lombardo, of First Choice Medical Group, is an accomplished orthopaedic surgeon with extensive surgical experience in sports medicine, total joint replacement and trauma. He is dual board certified in orthopaedic surgery and Sports Medicine, and has practiced orthopaedics in Brevard County since 1989.
He devotes his practice to the treatment of orthopaedic injuries and disease, with an emphasis on Sports Medicine, Adult Reconstructive and Pediatric Orthopaedic surgery.
He completed his medical degree at the University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, where he did surgical internship and went to University of California, San Francisco, for orthopedic training and has been practicing orthopedics in Brevard since 1989 advancing arthroscopic surgical techniques of the knee and shoulder.
Dr. Lombardo devotes his practice to the treatment of orthopedic injuries and disease with emphasis on Sports Medicine, Adult Reconstructive and Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery. He has extensive experience in total joint replacement, arthroscopic rotator cuff repair, and arthroscopic reconstruction of the knee.
He is available for patients who desire an experienced orthopedic surgeon who is highly trained and compassionate with his patients and will take time to explain their condition, treat them with respect, and ensure the best outcome possible.
- Total Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Rotator Cuff
- Knee Reconstruction
- Adult reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel
- Fracture Management & Care
- Workers Comp injuries
- Auto/Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hip, Knee and Ankle Injuries
- Medical School: University of Miami (Miami, Florida)
- Internship: University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital (Miami, Florida)
- Orthopedic Residency: University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital (Miami, Florida)
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of California – San Francisco General (San Francisco, California)
- Pediatric Orthopedic Residency: University of California – San Francisco General (San Francisco, California)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, North Carolina Medical Society
ABOVE MAP: First Choice Medical Group is located at 709 S. Harbor City Blvd., Ste 100, Melbourne, FL 32901. For information call 321 725-2225.