Parrish Medical Center To Host Nursing Job Fair April 15
By Space Coast Daily // March 2, 2015
open to all experienced registered nurses
BREVRD COUNTY • TITUSVILLE, FLORIDA – Parrish Medical Center is hosting a Nursing Job Fair on April 15, which is open to all experienced registered nurses with a focus on Emergency Department RNs, Cath Lab RNs and Med/Surg RNs.
What do nurses say about working at Parrish Medical Center?
- “I feel like they care about me as a person.”
- “The people and support from my manager and coworkers is great. I am very happy here and plan on staying here for a long time.“
- “I enjoy the teamwork and the people I work with. They are amazing.”
Others describe why they enjoy working with Parrish Medical Center:
- One of 37 hospitals nation-wide to receive Consumer Report’s highest rating in preventing infection (Consumer Reports, 2014)
- Top Performer in excellence in treatment of heart attacks/failures, pneumonia, and surgical care (Joint Commission, 2014)
- #1 safest hospital in Florida (Consumer Reports, 2014)
The job fair will be held at Parrish Medical Center’s main campus, 951 N. Washington Avenue in Titusville, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Wednesday, April 15, to learn more about opportunities for experienced nurses, benefits and teamwork environment.
If you are unable to attend the Nursing Job Fair but are still interested in a career with Parrish Medical Center, please visit ParrishMed.com/careers
ABOVE MAP: Parrish Medical Center is hosting a Nursing Job Fair on their main campus, 951 N. Washington Avenue in Titusville, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Wednesday, April 15.