Golf Tournament Raises Awareness, Funds For Sturge Weber Syndrome
By Bobby Freeman // April 28, 2015
Tropical Realty Charity Golf Tourney
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Please help support my good friend Mitch Ribak’s granddaughter who was born with a very rare disease called Sturge Weber Syndrome.
Mitch owns Tropical Realty and will host the 11th annual charity golf tournament to benefit Sturge Weber Syndrome on Saturday, May 2 at the Savannah’s Golf Course in Merritt Island.
“As many of you know, my beautiful granddaughter, Lola, was born with a very rare disease called Sturge Weber Syndrome, and each year we hold our Tropical Realty Charity Golf Tournament,” said Ribak.
“For two months prior to our tournament I spend my time trying to raise awareness and money. Our tournament is coming on May 2 – and we are in the home stretch. The tournament is sold out for the fourth year in a row.”
So how can you help? We have three opportunities if you can find it in your heart to participate.
1. This Wednesday, April 29, we will be holding our Uno’s Pizza Day on Wickham Road. It’s pretty simple. Just click on this link, print out the coupons, and go eat! Uno’s donates 20 percent of the proceeds from the coupons to our charity. We will be there from 5 – 8 p.m. Wednesday night.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
2. We still have helicopter drop balls available. You receive three balls for every $10 you donate. You can buy balls at LolasGift.com and just make a note saying helicopter drop. First place is a $500 gift card and 2nd place is a $250 gift card.
3. Hole Sponsorships. We are short about 15 hole sponsors this year which are $100 each. If you are interested in this you can print out the sponsorship form at TropicalRealtyGolf.com. We need these by Wednesday so we can have your sign printed.
4. You can just donate any amount. Every dollar counts when you are an orphan disease. We receive no money from any outside agencies; it’s just what the families raise each year. You can donate at LolasGift.com.
Thank you in advance for any help you can do. I know you are asked for donations and to support charities all the time. Whether it’s $1 or $5 million, anything is appreciated.
• Mitch Ribak
• Prestige Title of Brevard
• Green Leaf Home Inspections
• Fidelity National Title
• Kane Surveying
• Space Coast Honda
• The Insurance Center of Central FL
• Coastal Mitsubishi & Coastal Hyundai
• Prestige Property Management
• Blue Water Screens
• North American Title
• McCoy-Freeman Group RE/MAX Elite
• Dorman Financial Management
• Hennessey Insurance Services
• Sam Thorpe 0 Sthorpe.com
• Clear Channel
• Cold Stone Creamery
• Bob DiBella
• Certified Mortgage Planners – Jim Cardell
• Atlas Insurance – Jim Cardell
• Linda Dale – Accounting
• Osprey Financial
• Edward Jones – Joe Delbene
• Sandpiper Pest Control
• A+ Pest Control
• Linda & Spence Wise – Tropical Realty and Investments of Brevard
• Fun Day Tours
• Hair by Leigh
• Chemical Pools
• Wuesthoff Health System
• Bob Steele Cheverolet
• Certified Mortgage Brokers – Carolyn Wolfe
• Brevard Discount Transmission
• Bella Custom Builders
• NuVAntage Insurance
• State Farm Insurance
• Kimberly Morrow – Tropical Realty of Suntree
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Bobby Freeman, a life-time resident of Brevard County, has been a top Realtor in the area for two decades. In his first year as an agent, Freeman received a Rising Star award from his Brokers. Since then he has achieved numerous sales awards and has recently been presented with the prestigious RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award.
Freeman, Jennifer McCoy and Nikki McCoy Freeman are family partners for RE/MAX Elite’s McCoy-Freeman Group. Together they have more than 30 years of extensive experience in all aspects of the real estate industry and have sold over $200 million.
Among McCoy-Freeman Group’s achievement are RE/MAX Hall of Fame, RE/MAX 100% Club, Certified Distressed Property Experts (CDPE), Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) and voted Best Realtor in Brevard County.
The group has been featured in many news publications including CNN Money Magazine, CNNMoney.com, WFTV 9 ABC News, Coastal Condo Living, & Hot Retirement Towns Magazine and SpaceCoastDaily.com.
For more information log on to BrevardRealtyConnection.