Brevard County Fire Rescue Honored As EMS Provider of Year
By Space Coast Daily // May 14, 2015
reflection of hard work, commitment
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Brevard County Fire Rescue has been selected as EMS Provider of the Year by the State of Florida Division of EMS.
This is a reflection of the hard work and commitment in delivering quality patient care by all members of the organization.
This includes our front-line personnel, Dispatchers, Finance, Fleet and Logistics team.
It takes all of us to be a true industry leader and an exemplary “Gold Standard” organization.
Below you will find the criteria that was required in order to achieve the award.
This award recognizes a licensed EMS provider that:
• Participates in the Florida Prehospital EMS Tracking and Reporting System (EMSTARS);
• Currently has no administrative action pending from the Department of Health;
• Assumed a leadership role in the Florida EMS system and community;
• Demonstrated outstanding initiative in the area of public education and/or training; and
• Demonstrated excellence in the areas of quality assurance/improvement and medical control protocol development/implementation.