Florida Tech Announces Summer Camps Schedule For 2015
By Florida Tech // June 4, 2015
BREVARD COUNTY • MELBOURNE, FLORIDA – The 2015 summer sports camps season has officially kicked off for Florida Tech Athletics, with swimming, tennis, football and boys and girls soccer camps currently underway.
Over the course of the summer, FIT will host 22 total camps in athletic training, basketball, football, lacrosse, rowing, snorkeling, softball, tennis, volleyball and all sports/water.
Although a number of camps have already begun, there are opportunities to register for future sessions. All camps remain open with the exception of the Spike, Swing & Swim Camp, which recently filled all open spots.
However, those interested in the camp may join the waiting list by e-mailing head tennis coach Bill Macom at email@example.com.
To register, please visit the Florida Tech Sports Camps page at FloridaTechSports.com/camps and click on the appropriate link.
For questions, contact the camp coordinator or call 321-674-8032321-674-8032
Football’s Specialists Camp, hosted by Panther special teams coordinator Dan Sabock, will feature guest instruction from Brandon Kornblue of Kornblue Kicking.
The full list of summer sports camps, complete with detailed information, can be found at the camps page listed above.
2015 Summer Sports Camps
• Swim Camp (June 1-5, July 13-17; Justin Andrade)
• Tennis Camp (June 1-5, June 2,-5, June 22-26; Bill Macom)
• Boys and Girls Soccer Youth Camp (June 2-5, June 8-11, July 27-30; Ryan Moon/Dustin Smith)
• Football Youth Camp (June 2-4, June 8-10, June 15-17; Chad Raymond)
• Football Prospect Camp (June 4, June 6, June 25; Chad Raymond)
• All Sports/Water Camp (June 8-12; Pete Mazzone/John Reynolds)
• Boys Lacrosse Camp (June 8-12; Ryan McAleavey)
• Softball Camp (June 8-11, June 15-18, July 20-23; Sean Cotter)
• Tennis & Chess Camp (June 8-12; Bill Macom)
• Girls Basketball Elite Skills Camp (June 15-19; John Reynolds)
• Snorkeling Camp (June 15-19; Pete Mazzone)
• Spike, Swing & Swim Camp (June 15-19) (Sold Out)
• Swimming Stroke Technique Camp (June 22-26, July 20-24; Justin Andrade)
• Boys Basketball Individual Camp (June 22-26, July 13-17, July 20-24; Billy Mims)
• Football 7-on-7 Tournament (June 27; Chad Raymond)
• Football Specialists Camp, Featuring Brandon Kornblue of Kornblue Kicking (June 29-30; Chad Raymond)
• Boys Basketball Team Camp (July 9-12; Billy Mims)
• Athletic Training Camp (July 13-17; Katie Kass)
• Boys Soccer Elite Residential Camp (July 19-22; Ryan Moon)
• Volleyball Elementary & Middle School All Skills Camp (July 27-29; Giovanny Delevry)
• Volleyball High School & Incoming Freshman All Skills Camp (July 30-August 1; Giovanny Delevry)
• Panther Volleyball Camp (August 2-4; Giovanny Delevery)
• Girls Rowing Camp (August 3-7; Tim Desrosiers)