VIDEO REPLAY: Don’t Miss the Excitement of 2015 ‘Dancing For the Space Coast’

By  //  June 7, 2015

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share on Delicious Digg This Stumble This

CHARLIE NASH WINS, RAISES MORE THAN $26,000

ABOVE VIDEO: This year, 11 participants practiced for months across various dance studios in Brevard County. Enjoy the excitement and drama of “Dancing For the Space Coast,” which will benefit the Brevard Public Safety Charity, who has earmarked the proceeds this year to be distributed to the Brevard Symphony Orchestra, the Scott Center For Autism and Serene Harbor.

11 CONTESTANTS VIED FOR ‘DANCING FOR THE SPACE COAST’ TITLE

BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – The Brevard County Sheriff’s Office partnered with Harris Corporation, Florida Institute of Technology, Space Coast Daily and C&R Designs as they hosted “Dancing For the Space Coast” on Saturday, June 6 at Florida Tech’s Clemente Center.

Dancing For the Space Coast will benefit the Brevard Public Safety Charity, who has earmarked the proceeds this year to be distributed to the Brevard Symphony Orchestra, the Scott Center For Autism and Serene Harbor.

VIDEOS: ‘Dancing For The Space Coast’ Set June 6 At Clemente CenterRelated Story:
VIDEOS: ‘Dancing For The Space Coast’ Set June 6 At Clemente Center

The selected charities will each receive 90 percent of the profits, with the remaining 10 percent going to the Brevard County Public Safety Charity that helps support public safety members during a critical time of need.

“This year our team has identified the Scott Center for Autism, Serene Harbor and the Brevard Symphony Orchestra as the three primary organizations who will receive the benefits of this year’s events,” said Sheriff Wayne Ivey.

CLICK HERE TO MEET THE DANCERS

This year, 11 participants have practiced for months across various dance studios in Brevard County. Tune in at 6:30 p.m. Saturday and enjoy the excitement and drama of "Dancing For the Space Coast," which will benefit the Brevard Public Safety Charity, who has earmarked the proceeds this year to be distributed to the Brevard Symphony Orchestra, the Scott Center For Autism and Serene Harbor.

This year, 11 participants have practiced for months across various dance studios in Brevard County. Enjoy the excitement and drama of “Dancing For the Space Coast,” which will benefit the Brevard Public Safety Charity, who has earmarked the proceeds this year to be distributed to the Brevard Symphony Orchestra, the Scott Center For Autism and Serene Harbor.


Click here to contribute your news or announcements Free