2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Will Be Held September 25 – November 16
By Space Coast Daily // July 18, 2015
Celebrating its 20th year
ABOVE VIDEO: Celebrating its 20th year, the 2015 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will be held from September 25 – November 16. Your Epcot admission is all that’s needed to participate in this popular event.
Celebrating its 20th year, the 2015 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will be held from September 25 – November 16. Your Epcot admission is all that’s needed to participate in this popular event.
The International Food and Wine Festival will play host to seminars, tasting events and sumptuous dinners overseen by top Disney Chefs as well as renowned guest Chefs.
The event is once again sponsored by Chase, who offers the Disney Rewards Visa Card and Disney Visa Debit Card. Cardholders will have access to the Chase Lounge at the Festival, located on the third floor of the American Pavilion.
Complimentary beverages will be served and electronic charging stations will be available daily from 11:00am – park closing. Just present your Disney Visa Card to gain access to the Lounge.
Highlights of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival in 2015:
• ABC show “The Chew” will be taping live from the Festival on October 7, 8 and 9. Hosts Mario Batali, Michael Symon, Clinton Kelly, Carla Hall and Daphne Oz will be on hand to tape the episodes that will air October 12-16. For information on how to get tickets for the live studio audience, visit thechew.com
• Favorite chefs will be returning – Cat Cora, Jamie Deen, John Ash, Robert Irvine and Buddy Valastro, among others.
• New dishes coming to the marketplaces – Pepper Bacon Mac ‘n Cheese at Farm Fresh Marketplace, Seared Venison Loin in New Zealand, and many more,
• Party for the Senses is returning every Saturday with more than 50 wines and beers, plus a variety of foods to sample. Also returning are the Ocean Spray cranberry bog and the Chase Lounge in the American Adventure.
• New this year is Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt. Kids can search for little Remy statuettes with maps, stickers and prizes.
• New premium events include “French Family Meal Traditions” lunches on Fridays and Saturdays, a “Rockin’ Burger Block Party,” and new beverage events like “Exploring Wines from 1996 to Now.”
• The Ocean Spray cranberry bog is set to return. This was absent in 2014, so its return will be a welcome addition.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION