UCF Knights’ Fan Fest In Orlando Set For August 21
By Brian Ormiston, UCFKnights.com // August 20, 2015
ORLANDO, FLORIDA (ucfknights.com) – The end of preseason camp is approaching, which means two of the biggest events are almost here as well.
UCF football’s Countdown to Kickoff Luncheon is slated for Friday from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at CFE Arena, and the extremely popular UCF FanFest will be later that day from 6-8 p.m.
Sandwiched in the middle will be an open practice from 3:20-5:30 p.m.
Countdown to Kickoff Luncheon
– Friday, 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
– CFE Arena
– Free parking in Garage D near the arena
– Beach-themed gifts
– Seats are very limited, call 407-UCF-2086 for more details
– Proceeds provide scholarships to UCF’s Everyday Champion student-athletes, which help them reach their athletic and academic potential
– Friday, 3:20-5:30 p.m.
– UCF Football Practice Fields or Nicholson Fieldhouse
– May start and end a few minutes early at the discretion of head coach George O’Leary
– Cameras and phones are strictly prohibited on the practice fields
– Friday, 6-8 p.m.
– Bright House Networks Stadium
– Free admission and free parking in lots E6 and E7 southeast of the stadium, with overflow parking in the softball complex lot
– Free 2015 UCF football poster (fans allowed to bring one other item to get personalized)
– Autographs, bumper cars, surf simulator, caricature artist, create your own UCF themed sand sculpture and much more
– Food and beverages will be available
Fans looking to catch some action indoors on Friday can also do so by attending the UCF volleyball Black and Gold scrimmage at The Venue. The match begins at 4 p.m. and is free to the public.
UCF supporters who do not want to leave when FanFest concludes should head over to the UCF Soccer Complex as the No. 17 women’s soccer team hosts No. 8 Florida at 8 p.m. in the season opener.
2015 Football Tickets & Events: For information on purchasing tickets for the upcoming season, check out UCFKnights.com or call the ticket office at 407-UCF-1000.
Do not forget to check out the Carl Black and Gold Cabana – the newest premium experience at Bright House Networks Stadium.