Check Out the List of Top Five Lunch Spots On the Space Coast
By VisitSpaceCoast.com // October 27, 2015
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – There are many reasons to visit Florida’s Space Coast, such as shopping in Cocoa Village or bass fishing at the Stick Marsh in Palm Bay, but when you need to refuel, the Space Coast has plenty of top dining spots to choose from.
Check out the list of the top five lunch spots on the Space Coast.
• Ossorio Bakery and Café: Located in Cocoa Village, Ossorio Bakery and Café offers a casual, relaxed atmosphere, one that feels like your home away from home. Many homemade treats are available daily including coffee, flat bread pizzas, sandwiches and salads. And for those with a sweet tooth, don’t miss the decadent handmade pastries or the 20 flavors of homemade ice cream.
• Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar: If you’re looking for local and fresh seafood, than look no further. Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar is a great meal with a spectacular, waterfront view. From grilled fish to seafood specialties and fish sandwiches, Grills also offers a variety of lighter fare options that include vegetarian specialties and chicken and beef dishes. Grills has two locations – Port Canaveral and Melbourne Riverside.
• Da Kine Diego’s: Salt air, ocean breezes and an eclectic ambiance are just a few elements that make Da Kine Diego’s in Satellite Beach a quaint surf shack. It’s a surfer’s spot after a morning out on the waves, and locals flock there to get a taste of the “insane” burritos and tacos.
• La Crêpe de France: The Space Coast may be thousands of miles away from France, but La Crêpe de France is a welcome change of pace in the heart of Downtown Melbourne. A crêpe is a thin pancake made from wheat flour or buckwheat flour, and a common misconception is that crêpes are only for dessert. At La Crêpe de France, crêpes are made to order and can be savory with ingredients like turkey, brie, and walnuts; however, you will want to save room for dessert with options like Nutella and walnuts or crêpes filled with berries.
• Amici’s Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria: When it comes to Italian, Amici’s Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria has an extensive menu offering traditional Italian dishes and gourmet pizzas. The atmosphere is casual, family-friendly and warm, one that will leave you feeling like you dined at your best friend’s home. And to top it off, a variety of fresh, Italian pastries like cannolis are also available.
For even more ideas on fun things to do, or must-sees when you visit Florida’s Space Coast, please browse our website. Whether you want a day of shopping, becoming one with nature, or finding out a bit more about history in the area, the Space Coast has a fun option for everyone.