VIDEO: Halloween Season Events On Florida’s Space Coast
By Visitspacecoast.com // October 19, 2015
Space Coast State Fair OPENS OCT. 29
ABOVE VIDEO: Brevard County, Florida’s biggest fun event of the year, The Space Coast State Fair will take place October 29 through November 18 at Space Coast Stadium in Viera. The 29th annual fair will attract people from all over the south east and offers free unlimited rides and shows for just $10 Mondays through Thursdays or $15 Fridays through Sundays.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA — The Space Coast may not have fall foliage and brisk temperatures to usher in the fall season, but what we do have are unique events and experiences the whole family will love.
When you visit Florida’s Space Coast this Halloween season, be sure to include these activities in your schedule.
Space Coast State Fair
The Space Coast State Fair will be held October 29 – November 15 at Space Coast Stadium in Viera, Florida.
With Gate Admission of ONLY $10 or $15
BREVARD’S BIGGEST EVER SELECTION OF FUN RIDES, GAMES AND SHOWS
New at this year’s fair: The “Castle Of Horrors” Haunted House will open every night inside the fair at 7 pm. Enter, if you dare and come face to face with your favorite horrific characters, as you move from scare room to scare room. This is a frightening experience. Under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
FREE UNLIMITED RIDES AND FREE SHOWS EVERY DAY:
- The Flying Carla Wallenda Show
- Free concerts
- HULK HOGAN’S MCW Micro Championship Wrestling: Nov 2-8
- Haunted House – The Castle Of Horrors
Fair Hours & Admissions: Includes Unlimited Rides and Shows From Open To Close
Closing times subject to change.
- Thursday, Oct.29, 5 pm: $10 admission
- Friday, Oct.30: 5 pm -12 am: $15 admission
- Saturday, Oct.31: 1 pm – 12 am: $15 admission
- Sunday, Nov.1: 1 pm -11 pm: $15 admission
- Monday, Nov.2: 5 pm -10 pm $10 admission
- Tuesday, Nov.3: 5 pm -10 pm $10 admission
- Wednesday, Nov.4: 5 pm- 10 pm $10 admission
- Thursday, Nov.5: 5 pm -11 pm: $10 admission
- Friday, Nov. 6: 5 pm – midnight: $15 admission
- Saturday, Nov.7: 1 pm- 12 am midnight: $15 admission
- Sunday, Nov. 8: 1 pm – 11 pm: $15 admission
- Monday, Nov.9: 5 pm – 10 pm: $10 admission
- Tuesday, Nov.10: 5 pm -10 pm $10 admission
- Wed, Nov.11: 1 pm- 10 pm $10 admission VETERAN’S DAY HOLIDAY
- Thursday, Nov.12: 5 pm -11 pm: $10 admission
- Friday, Nov.13: 5 pm – midnight: $15 admission
- Saturday, Nov.14: 1 pm- 12 am midnight: $15 admission
- Sunday, Nov.15:1 pm – 11 pm: $15 admission: FLORIDA ADVENTURERS FUN DAY
EVERYONE ENTERING THE FAIR MUST PAY THE ADMISSION AND WEAR AN ARMBAND.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 2, WHO ARE NOT RIDING, DO NOT NEED TO PAY.
ALL OTHERS MUST PAY AND WEAR AN ARMBAND.
AVOID WAITING IN LINES WITH THE MIDWAY EXPRESS ACCESS PASS.
ENTITLES THE BEARER TO ENTER THE “FAST PASS” LANES AND AVOID THE LINES.
$5 ADDITIONAL CHARGE
The pass offers customers the chance to get on any carnival ride without waiting in a long line.
It works with our wristbands and can be purchased any day at the entrance gate or on the midway and is good for one full day.
Riders who purchase the EXPRESS ACCESS PASS will have faster access to board the rides than having to wait in long lines. Every ride will allocate 25 percent of the total capacity for EXPRESS ACCESS PASS holders.
In order to ensure pass holders receive and perceive an extraordinary value, there will be a limited quantity of the passes available each day.
● October 9 – 11, 16 – 18, 23 – 25
● Brevard Zoo, 8225 N. Wickham Road, Melbourne
● Friday and Saturday 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
● Sunday 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
● Taking place at the Brevard Zoo, this Halloween event on the Space Coast is a favorite among the locals. Children will have a boo-tacular time dressing up and exploring the different themed areas at the zoo, which include crafts, trick-or-treating, entertainment, a costume contest, and much more. $8 – $14. Please call (321) 254-9453 or check out BrevardZoo.org for more information.
● October 9 – 10, 16 – 17, 23 – 24, 30
● Camp Holly, 6901 W. Highway 192, West Melbourne
● 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
● Discover what’s lurking in the swamp with a haunted airboat ride along the St. John’s River. Unique to the Space Coast, this Haunted Airboat Ride and Trail at Camp Holly takes about 25 minutes to complete. Children of all ages are welcome to attend, and typically, parents are more scared than the kids! For your safety, Camp Holly asks that you do not wear heels, flip-flops, or sandals. $12 adults; $6 children 3-12; 2 years and under free with paying adult. Please call (321) 723-2179 or visit CampHolly.net for more information.
● October 30
● Cocoa Riverfront Park, 4 Harrison Street, Cocoa
● 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
● The Run for Their Lives Zombie Run is not your average 5K. During the Zombie Run, participants will be given three flags to protect while they run through a unique racecourse. Throughout the course, zombies will chase and steal flags, and the only way to survive is to arrive safely at the safe zones. After the run is over, both participants and spectators can partake in the Zombie After Party along Harrison Street. Children are welcome to race, but baby joggers/strollers are not allowed. $30-$35. Please visit RunForTheirLivesZombieRun.com for more information.
● October 31
● Satellite Beach Dog Park, 750 Jamaica Blvd., Satellite Beach
● 10 a.m.
● Who says humans are the only ones who get to have fun this Halloween? Dress your furry friend up and bring them out to the Satellite Beach Halloween Howl at the Satellite Beach Dog Park. Enter your pet in the costume contest for their chance to win prizes, and the first 100 dogs registered will be given a Halloween Howl bandana and goodie bag. All dogs must be current with rabies shots and county tags. $20 in advance, $25 day of event. You can find more information here: Runsignup.com/Race/FL/SatelliteBeach/HalloweenHowl