FOX NEWS VIDEO: United States Takes Out ISIS’ No. 2 Man In Syria

By  //  March 25, 2016

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share on Delicious Digg This Stumble This

ABOVE VIDEO: As raids were carried out in Europe, U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter announced that ISIS’ No. 2 man, Abd al-Rahman Mustafa al-Qaduli, had been taken out in a Thursday raid in Syria.  (FOX NEWS VIDEO)

(FOX NEWS) – The West struck back hard against ISIS in the wake of the Brussels terror attacks, with the U.S. announcing it took out the Islamist group’s paymaster in a raid in Syria even as authorities in Belgium and France continued to roll up the cell behind this week’s carnage as well as the deadly November attacks in Paris.

French police on Thursday nabbed a convicted terrorist linked to the Paris attacks and believed to be close to launching a new attack, and authorities in Brussels said information from that bust led to raids and arrests in Belgium.

The flurry of activity in the closely-tied European nations strengthened suspicions one ISIS-directed cell was responsible for attacks that rocked their capitals.

As raids were carried out in Europe, U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter announced that ISIS’ No. 2 man, Abd al-Rahman Mustafa al-Qaduli, had been taken out in a Thursday raid in Syria. Elimination of the terror group’s money man was prompted by Tuesday’s attacks in Brussels that killed 31 and injured 270, and could cut off funding for subsequent operations, Carter said.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY ON FOX NEWS

ISIS-Abd-al-Rahman-Mustafa-al-Qaduli-580-2

As raids were carried out in Europe, U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter announced that ISIS’ No. 2 man, Abd al-Rahman Mustafa al-Qaduli, had been taken out in a Thursday raid in Syria.


Click here to contribute your news or announcements Free