2-1-1 Brevard Stars of the Space Coast Finalists Named, Tickets Now On Sale For Event
By Space Coast Daily // August 28, 2016
Sept. 16 at Eastern Florida State Planetarium
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – The finalists have been named for the Parrish Medical Center Stars of the Space Coast Awards, presented by 2-1-1 Brevard to honor “stellar work” of nonprofits, and set for Sept. 16 at the Eastern Florida State College Planetarium.
STARS OF THE SPACE COAST FINALIST ARE:
• Health First Supernova Award: Daily Bread, Grandparents Raising Grandchildrenand Nana’s House.
• Hospice of St. Francis Lodestar Award: Candlelighters of Brevard, Central Brevard Sharing Center and The MORGAN Project.
• Brenner Real Estate Superstar Award: Tonya Bloodgood of The MORGAN Project, Harold Lockwood of Nana’s House and Pastor Jarvis Wash of My Community Cares.
• Florida Power & Light Community Star Award: Healthy Start Coalition, Kennedy Space Center Education Foundation and SOAK (Supporting Our ASD Kids Inc.). CLICK HERE to vote for the winner of this category.
“We are excited to work with Parrish to bring awareness to the ‘stellar work’ of nonprofits in our county,” said Libby Donoghue, executive director of 2-1-1 Brevard.
Businesses interesting in sponsorships for the event should contact Communications Manager Belinda Stewart at 321-631-9290, ext. 224, or firstname.lastname@example.org
2-1-1 Brevard provides information and assistance in times of emotional, financial and community crisis.
2-1-1 is a simple, easy-to-remember number to call when you want to find or give help in Brevard County. Trained 2-1-1 specialists are available around the clock to help people who:
- Are seeking information about or referral to local governmental, health and social services.
- Want to talk to someone about grief, relationship issues, personal crisis, family concerns, etc.
- Are depressed and/or considering suicide.
- Are interested in volunteering their time or donating money or items to local organizations.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BREVARD COUNTY EVENTS