Teenager Dies After Hickey By Girlfriend Results In Fatal Stroke
By CIMARON NEUGENAUER, KUTV // August 31, 2016
(KUTV) – A 17-year-old has died after a hickey reportedly took his life, according to a local news outlet in Mexico City, Mexico.
Doctors say the teen began having convulsions while at the dinner table eating with his family in Mexico City. Before dinner, Julio Macias Gonzalez had spent the evening with his 24-year-old girlfriend, who is now in hiding, reports The Independent.
Medical professionals believe the suction of the hickey resulted in a blood clot for the teen. Doctors believe the blood clot traveled to his brain and caused the fatal stroke.