weVENTURE Hosts Networking Event For IMPACT Business and Leadership Summit Sponsors
By Space Coast Daily // August 26, 2016
SEE PHOTO GALLERY BELOW
BREVARD COUNTY • MELBOURNE, FLORIDA — weVENTURE, powered by Florida Institute of Technology, hosted an evening of networking with sponsors and speakers of the 2016 IMPACT Business & Leadership Summit on Thursday evening at the Hilton Rialto Place in Melbourne.
weVENTURE Melbourne, a Central Florida-based organization launched at Florida Institute of Technology and focused on accelerating sustainable business growth for entrepreneurs, is hosting its annual IMPACT Business and Leadership Summit from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Aug. 26, at the Hilton Rialto Place in Melbourne.
The Summit features community leaders, experienced negotiators and a national, award-winning female entrepreneur discussing current issues affecting the entrepreneurial community. The event will also feature the opportunity to network with many of Central Florida’s highest-profile business leaders.
This year’s theme is “Dare to be Great Together.”
Keynote speakers scheduled to appear are:
- Carla McCrea, comptroller, Barnlight Electric and Playalinda Brewing Company
- Donna Scott, owner, Barnlight Electric and Playalinda Brewing Company
- Ellen Stang, MD, founder, president and CEO, Progeny Health
Panelists scheduled to appear include:
- Ron Cook, co-founder, Distrx and Telemetree
- Elizabeth Counsman, communications and conflict resolution specialist, Full Sail University
- Jarin Eisenberg, executive director, Melbourne Main Street
- David Painter, lecturer, communications and media studies, Rollins College
- Kathryn Rudloff, executive director, Business Voice Political Committee
- Rebecca Shireman, assistant public relations manager, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Jennifer Sugarman, president and CEO, Cocoa Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Cassandra Willard, partner, Law Offices of Franklin & Willard, and course director, Full Sail University
“We designed this event to raise the profile and influence of ‘womenpreneurs’ by connecting attendees with powerful influencers in their community and industries,” said weVENTURE Executive Director Beth Gitlin.
“The IMPACT Summit creates opportunities to develop strategic, long-term relationships that will help fuel sustainable growth. This year, we are offering an even more personalized experience with the addition of small breakout group sessions called the Coaches Corner.”
As in previous years, the Summit is expected to sell out. Registration is $85 and includes lunch. CLICK HERE for Online registration or call 321-674-7007 for more information and to inquire about sponsorship’s.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS