Brevard Cultural Alliance Announces 2017 Officers and Five New Board Members
By Space Coast Daily // October 15, 2016
Board provides oversight, advocacy
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – The Brevard Cultural Alliance announced the organization’s 2016-2017 Executive Officers, and welcome five new board members joining the Board of Directors.
The Board provides oversight of the organization and advocacy for the arts and cultural sector on the Space Coast:
- Chair: Jill Reyes, RSM US, LLP
- Chair-Elect: Joe Mayer, Lockheed Martin
- Treasurer: Andrea Farmer, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Secretary: Andrew Weintraub, Health First
- Past Chair: Karen Montas, Johnson & Montas, P.A.
- Legal Counsel: Jack Kirschenbaum, Gray|Robinson Attorneys at Law
- Financial Counsel: Kathleen Thomas-Beck, RSM US, LLP
BCA also welcomed the organization’s newest board members:
- Monica Baloga, Florida Institute of Technology
- Shane Burgman, RE/MAX Solutions
- Todd Pokrywa, The Viera Company
- Leanne Saylors, Forensic Accounting Services
- Milo Zonka, Brevard County Property Appraiser’s Office
The Brevard Cultural Alliance is the representative organization for the arts and cultural sector on the Space Coast. The mission of the Brevard Cultural Alliance is to build and sustain a dynamic and vibrant arts and cultural sector integral to Brevard County’s quality of life.
BCA is supported by the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs, the Florida Council on Arts and Culture, the Brevard County Board of County Commissioners, the Space Coast Office of Tourism and the National Endowment for the Arts.
For more information, visit ArtsBrevard.org or follow BCA on Facebook (Arts.Brevard) or Twitter (@artsbrevard).
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS