Brevard Republican Executive Committee Elects New Slate of Officers
By Space Coast Daily // December 21, 2016
Next Meeting Set Wednesday, January 11
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – The Brevard Republican Executive Committee recently elected a new slate of officers including Chair Rick Lacey, Vice Chair Susan Hammerling, Secretary Paul Oddo and Treasurer Linda Fern Davis.
The Executive Committee is the governing arm of the Republican Party in Brevard County, and the new officers will help lead the way for Brevard County, one of Florida’s most conservative, into the 2018 mid term elections.
“I am deeply honored that the Brevard Republican Party would elect me as their chairman,” said Lacey.
“They have elected an excellent team to work with me to lead our party into the 2018 elections. The new officers will help build on the solid foundation of success from retiring Chair Barbara Davis as we give the citizens of Brevard the conservative and result oriented government they deserve.”
Vice Chair Susan Hammerling is excited to help fundraise and elect qualified conservative candidates in addition to recruiting and encouraging younger voters to be active on the committee.
The Executive Committee is the governing arm of the Republican Party in Brevard County. It is composed of men and women who represent the precincts in the county. Some of the goals and objectives of the BREC are:
- Election to office of qualified persons
- Promote an informed electorate through political education
- Increase Republican voter registration
- Seek qualified candidates for local, county, state, and federal offices
- Promote the election of all Republican candidates in the General Elections
- Uphold the principles of freedom, equality, and justice on which the Republican Party and the government of this nation is founded, as set forth in the Constitution of the United States and the State of Florida.
The next Brevard Republican Executive Committee General Meeting will be held Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at the Holiday Inn Conference Center, located at 8298 N. Wickham Road (at I-95 Exit 191) inMelbourne.
Sign in and networking begins at 6:30 p.m., and the meeting will start promptly at 7 p.m. Republican guests are invited. Please bring your voter registration card.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION