Space Coast Daily Employment Spotlight: Executive Assistant To CEO & CFO
By Space Coast Daily // January 29, 2017
FIRST CHOICE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, INC.
Reporting directly to the Company’s Chairman, President and CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support via one-on-one working relationships with the senior leadership team.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters relating to the Offices of the CEO and CFO.
The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors, VP of Medical Operations and clinical managers; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects assigned by the CEO and/or CFO.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and highly results-oriented.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills; and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple tasks and priorities.
The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion and utmost professionalism.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO and CFO, including managing extremely active calendars of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing error-free, responsive and eloquent correspondence and emails that are sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas; processing incoming and outgoing mail; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings and financial road shows.
Plans, coordinates and ensures that the CEO’s and CFO’s schedules are followed and respected. Provides gatekeeper and gateway role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s and CFO’s time and offices.
• Communicates direct, and on behalf of the CEO and CFO, with Board members, key corporate consultants, other executives and managers on matters relating to the CEO’s and CFO’s initiatives.
• Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO and CFO, including those of a sensitive and confidential natures. Determines appropriate course of action, referral or response in collaboration with the CEO and/or CFO.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the executive leadership team and all other internal departments, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with the Company’s clinical staff and managers.
• Prepares for meetings, including ordering lunch, reserving conference rooms, managing A/V requirements and preparing related meeting agendas.
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO and CFO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a barometer, having a keen sense for identifying emerging problems and issues that may be occurring in the workplace and keeping the senior leadership team updated.
• Provides leadership to build relationships that are crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a wide variety of special projects for the senior executive team, some of which may have organizational impact.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting letters and emails, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s and CFO’s abilities to effectively lead the Company.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously and proactively; and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years’ work tenure with experience supporting C-level executives, preferably at a Company that is publicly traded on a national stock exchange
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with acute attention to detail
• Highly resourceful team player with the ability to also be extremely effective when working independently
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance coals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel; Adobe Acrobat; and Social Media system platforms
Compensation and Benefits Offered:
• Base salary commensurate with experience, annual bonuses and health benefits
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
ABOUT FIRST CHOICE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, INC.
Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, First Choice Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (OTCQB: FCHS) is implementing a defined growth strategy aimed at building a network of localized, integrated healthcare platforms comprised of non-physician-owned medical centers of excellence, which concentrate on treating patients in the following specialties: Orthopaedics, Spine Surgery, Neurology, Interventional Pain Management and related diagnostic and ancillary services. Managing over 100,000 patient visits each year, our flagship platform serves Florida’s high growth Space Coast region and is comprised of the following well established Medical Centers of Excellence: First Choice Medical Group, The B.A.C.K. Center and Crane Creek Surgery Center.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS