With Plenty To Do, See, Cocoa Beach Is A Great Valentines Day Destination For Locals
By Florida's Space Coast Office of Tourism // February 12, 2017
From a spa day to kayaking tours plenty to see, do
BREVARD COUNTY • COCOA BEACH, FLORIDA – Planning a last-minute getaway for Valentine’s Day?
Make your way to Cocoa Beach to soak up some sun and enjoy some local attractions and dining destinations.
Florida’s Space Coast offers a wealth of opportunities for locals and visitors alike who want to enjoy some quality time with their significant other and try something new.
Here are some things to add to your itinerary for a memorable Valentine’s Day in Cocoa Beach:
- Spa Retreat at Cocoa Beach Spa: Located just steps away from Cocoa Beach, this tranquil spa will bring couples to a new level of invigoration and relaxation. Book a spa day for two to experience several treatments over the course of the day, or book a couple’s massage for a relaxing treat for two. It’s the perfect way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your loved one that will have you both feeling refreshed and pampered.
- Shopping and Art Gallery Walk at Historic Cocoa Village: Explore Cocoa’s historic district as you discover the hidden treasures that lie in the shops of the city. You can explore more than 50 unique shops and specialty stores, restaurants, antique malls, and art galleries during your visit.
- Paddling Adventure with Cocoa Beach Guided Kayak Tours: If you’re ready for adventure, book a kayaking tour that will take you through the pristine Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach, a mangrove estuary located in the Indian River Lagoon. It’s the perfect place to see bottlenose dolphins, endangered manatees, and incredible Florida bird life. These all-inclusive tours last two to three hours so they are perfect for a half-day retreat before dining and exploring around Cocoa Beach.
- Gourmet Seafood Dinner at The Fat Snook: A romantic atmosphere awaits you at The Fat Snook, an ideal setting for a blissful Valentine’s Day meal. The restaurant serves simple but flavorful fresh fish and seafood dishes made with locally-sourced ingredients. Specialties include tuna tartare, Cuba libra braised pork belly, grilled harissa shrimp, and grilled salmon pinwheels.
ABOVE VIDEO: Miles O’Brien tours his favorite hotel on Florida’s Space Coast – The Inn at Cocoa Beach.
- The Inn at Cocoa Beach – Voted as the “The Best Weekend Getaway Spot” by The Orlando Sentinel, each room offers a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean and a private balcony or large patio. Guests are also treated to a fresh-baked breakfast every morning and a wine & cheese social every evening.
From a spa day to kayaking tours for two, there’s plenty to see, do, and enjoy for Valentine’s Day in Cocoa Beach. Learn more about Cocoa Beach attractions and activities here.
CLICK HERE MORE BREVARD COUNTY ENTERTAINMENT