VIDEO: ABC’s ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Suspends Production of Season Over Alleged Misconduct

By  //  June 13, 2017

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share on Delicious Digg This Stumble This

fourth season CAST SENT HOME

ABOVE VIDEO: Production on season four of Bachelor in Paradise had been abruptly suspended amid “allegations of misconduct” apparently made by a producer.

(FOX NEWS) ) – ABC has stopped filming the upcoming season of “Bachelor in Paradise” after the network became “aware of allegations of misconduct on the set.”

The ABC reality series recently started production of its fourth season in Mexico. The show was set to premiere August 8.

According to multiple media reports, the trouble began when contestants Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson began getting “hot and heavy” in the pool while cameras were rolling.

Their behavior made a “third party” feel uncomfortable.

TMZ reports there are accusations of sexual assault. According to the gossip site, a field producer filed a complaint claiming Olympios was too drunk to consent to Jackson’s advances but producers reportedly allowed the behavior to go on.

CLICK HERE to read more on FOX NEWS.com>>>

VIDEO: Former Champ Evander Holyfield Says MMA Not Taking Over, Boxing Not Being PublicizedRelated Story:
VIDEO: Former Champ Evander Holyfield Says MMA Not Taking Over, Boxing Not Being Publicized

CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS


Click here to contribute your news or announcements Free