UPDATE: Brevard County Parks Openings/Closings Post-Hurricane Irma
By Space Coast Daily // September 14, 2017
All County campgrounds are closed
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Due to damages from Hurricane Irma, Brevard County parks and boat ramp openings are sporadic.
Residents are encouraged to contact local parks to ensure they are open before visiting.
Community Centers that are Open:
• Cuyler Community Center
• Sandrift Community Center
• Walter Butler Community Center
• Isaac Campbell Sr. Community Center
• Jo Lee Smith Community Center
• Travis Community Center
• Kiwanis Island Park
• Woody Simpson Park
• Riverwalk Nature Center
• South Mainland Community Center
• South Beach Community Center
All remaining centers are closed. All County campgrounds are closed.
The Habitat Golf Course front nine holes will be open for play. All other County golf courses are closed.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS