Brevard Cultural Alliance Announces 2017-2018 Officers, New Board Members During Annual Meeting
By Space Coast Daily // October 3, 2017
board provides oversight and advocacy
BREVARD COUNTY • VIERA, FLORIDA – Brevard Cultural Alliance announced the organization’s 2017-2018 Executive Officers, installed at the organization’s recent Annual Meeting, and welcome two new community leaders joining the Board of Directors.
The Board provides oversight of the organization and advocacy for the arts and cultural sector on the Space Coast.
Brevard Cultural Alliance Executive Officers for 2017-2018 include:
• Chair: Jill Reyes, RSM US, LLP
• Chair-Elect: Joe Mayer, Lockheed Martin
• Treasurer: Andrea Farmer, Cape Leisure Corporation
• Secretary: Andrew Weintraub, Health First
• Past Chair: Karen Montas, Johnson & Montas, P.A.
• Legal Counsel: Jack Kirschenbaum, Gray|Robinson Attorneys at Law
• Financial Counsel: Kathleen Thomas-Beck, RSM US, LLP
The Brevard Cultural Alliance also welcomed its newest Board members, Jenora Duprey of Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and Michael Peacock of Morgan & Morgan.
“We are pleased to have such a distinguished Board serving for the 2017-2018 year. These individuals are true advocates of the arts and cultural community here in Brevard and I’m confident they will represent the organization well,” said BCA Executive Director Neil Levine.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS