City of Cocoa Holding 2017 Holiday Toy Drive Now Through December 15, Six Drop-Off Locations
By Space Coast Daily // October 10, 2017
family registration now through November 17
BREVARD COUNTY • COCOA, FLORIDA — This year marks the City of Cocoa’s 31st year helping our community meet the needs of its families by providing holiday gifts for children, age newborn to 13 years old.
Families who wish to sign up may do so beginning October 9 at the Cocoa City Hall, Office of the City Clerk.
Sign-ups will be between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
The last day to sign up will be November 17.
Registrations after this date will be handled by the Cocoa Police Department.
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
• Live in the City of Cocoa.
• Must be the child’s parent or legal guardian.
• You will be required to produce your driver’s license (or Florida I.D. card) with your correct address and a utility bill which shows your name and address. The address on the utility bill must match the address on the driver’s license. No exceptions will be made.
• You must have the birth certificate and social security card for each child. Documents must show that the applicant is the parent or guardian.
• You can be on only one list
TOY PICKUP LOCATION, DATES AND TIMES WILL BE ANNONCED AT A LATER DATE.
Drop off locations for donations of new toys are:
- Cocoa Fire Stations 1, 2, and 3
- Cocoa City Hall
- Cocoa Police Department
- Utilities Administration Building, Shearer Boulevard
Monetary donations may also be mailed to the Cocoa Police Department, Toy Drive 2017, 1226 West King Street, Cocoa, FL 32922; or the Office of the City Clerk, 65 Stone Street, Cocoa, FL 32922.
For further information, contact the Office of the City Clerk at 321-433-8480.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS