FRESH FROM FLORIDA VIDEO: How To Prepare Delicious Honey Orange Glazed Florida Grouper
By Space Coast Daily // October 31, 2017
discover fresh, healthy Florida cuisine
FRESH FROM FLORIDA VIDEO: How to prepare delicious honey orange glazed Florida grouper.
FRESH FROM FLORIDA— Florida farmers make it easy for everyone to eat fresh produce year-round. Due to the milder climate in the Sunshine State, fruits and vegetables grown in Florida are generally available earlier than those produced in other states.
In fact, most of Florida’s produce is available between October and June.
This allows you to enjoy fresh Florida tomatoes, oranges, bell peppers, strawberries, snap beans and squash during the winter months, and fresh Florida blueberries, sweet corn and watermelon in late spring.
Seafood and shellfish caught in Florida’s waters are available year-round.
So enjoy the bounty that Florida has to offer – and for delicious dishes, check out our “Fresh From Florida” recipes created by Chef Justin Timineri, Florida’s culinary ambassador.
Chef Justin Timineri’s mission is to encourage everyone to rediscover fresh, healthy Florida cuisine.
- 3/4 pound Florida grouper fillets
- 1 tablespoon Florida orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Florida honey
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Preheat broiler
- Combine all ingredients except grouper, mixing well
- Place fillets on an oiled broiler pan and brush fillets with honey glaze to cover
- Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat for 4 to 5 minutes until browned
- Turn fillets, brush with honey glaze and broil additional 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS