Gasolina and Rico Rice To Host Latin Day at Space Coast State Fair On Saturday, Nov. 11
By Space Coast Daily // November 4, 2017
Part of proceeds benefits Unidos Por Puerto Rico
SPACE COAST DAILY TV: Latin Brands USA Director Ricardo Linera discusses the influx of 60,000 Puerto Ricans into Florida and Latin Day at the Space Coast State Fair on Saturday, November 11.
SPACE COAST DAILY PARK • VIERA, FLORIDA – Latin Brands Director Ricardo Linera, and Sales Executive Anthony Medina, talk about the influx of more than 60,000 Puerto Rican residents to Florida in the past 30 days, and how their company is providing support and encouragement for his people devastated by Hurricane Maria.
Latin Brands represent Gasolina and Rico Rice, which offer popular alcoholic beverages, rice, coffee and juice, and will sponsor a special party for all Latin people at the Space Coast State Fair this Sunday, November 12 from 1 p.m. until 11 p.m. at Space Coast Daily Park in Viera.
Admission to the celebration is $15 and includes unlimited rides at the fair and all of the entertainment.
Part of the proceeds from the Latin Day will benefit the Unidos Por Puerto Rico.
SATURDAY, NOV. 11 SCHEDULE: LATIN DAY: Open from 1 pm – MIDNIGHT
All shows below are free and included with gate admission of $15
• Laser Tag
• The Street Busker
• The Plant Guy
• Gasolina Party Tent featuring DJ Cool 1:30 pm until close
• Urias Family Circus 2 pm
• Mike Klee Ag-Magic Show 2 pm
• Globe Of Death Show 2:20 pm
• Mike Klee Ag-Magic Show 3 pm
• Infusion live in concert inside Gasolina Party Tent 4 pm – 6 pm
• Urias Family Circus 6 pm
• Globe Of Death Show 6:20 pm
• Mike Klee Ag-Magic Show 6:30 pm
• Micro Championship Midget Wrestling: 7 pm
• Urias Family Circus 8 pm
• Globe Of Death Show 8:20 pm
• Globe Of Death Show 9:50 pm
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS