ALDI Grocery Stores Host Hiring Event In Rockledge March 28, Hiring All Positions
By Space Coast Daily // March 2, 2018
Must be 18 years or older to apply
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Known for offering wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry, ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocery stores*, will host hiring events for its Orlando-area stores on March 8 and 28.
Opportunities within ALDI include Store Associate, Shift Manager and Manager Trainee positions.
The hiring events are in support of the ongoing growth of ALDI in the area, offering customers the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at impossibly low prices.
- The hiring event on Thursday, March 8 is from 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the ALDI on 13937 US-441 in Lady Lake.
- The hiring event on Wednesday, March 28 is from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the ALDI on 628 Barnes Blvd in Rockledge.
- The event offers a chance for prospective employees to apply and ask questions.
- What’s different about ALDI is their wages and benefits are higher than the national average for the retail industry (wages start at $12.00/hour and Florida Minimum Wage is $8.25/hour)
What: ALDI hiring events for its stores in Cocoa, Lady Lake, Melbourne, Merritt Island, Palm Bay and Rockledge, Titusville and Wildwood
Who: ALDI representatives
– Local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
Positions – Store Associate – $12.00-$12.35 per hour, plus a pay increase after 6 months of employment
• Shift Manager- $16.50 per hour ($12.00 per hour, plus additional $4.50 per hour premium when performing manager duties). Base rate increases after 6 months of employment
• Manager Trainee – $49,920 per year ($24.00 per hour averaging 40 hours per week), with an opportunity to earn $70,000 to $80,000 per year as a Store Manager
Job Requirements: Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday – Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
ALDI Quick Facts:
– Employees averaging more than 25 hours per week are eligible for full health insurance benefits and dental coverage
– All employees are invited to participate in the 401(k) program
– Offers employees generous wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry
– Awarded National 2017 Top Workplaces that recognizes organizations with the highest employee engagement
– Recently named to the Forbes 2017 list of America’s Best Large Employers for the third consecutive year
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS