EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Eastern Florida State College Seeks Qualified Adjunct Faculty Members
By Space Coast Daily // June 7, 2019
seeking teachers in a wide array of high-demand collegiate disciplines
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Eastern Florida State College needs qualified adjunct faculty instructors to teach in a wide array of high-demand collegiate disciplines on all four of its campuses.
In order to meet that demand, an Adjunct Faculty Recruitment “Call-in” Event has been planned.
Those interested in learning about the teaching opportunities at Eastern Florida are encouraged to call 321-632-1111 from 3-6 p.m. on Thursday, June 27.
Potential instructors are encouraged to find out the educational backgrounds needed to meet the college’s accreditation requirements, certification and departmental requirements in advance, see the below information and link to apply.
Minimum Qualifications: Master’s degree with a major in the primary teaching area OR Master’s degree with 18 graduate semester hours in the primary teaching area. Review the complete list of faculty qualifications.
Adjunct Faculty Resources: We also provide a website resources section for adjunct instructors that includes additional pre- and post-employment information.
High-Need Adjunct Disciplines Include:
• Cocoa Campus: Aerospace Technology, American Sign Language, Anatomy & Physiology, Aviation, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Cosmetology, Engineering Technologies, Esthetician, Foreign Languages (German, Japanese), Geology, Industrial Management, Math (Transfer, Remedial), Medical Assisting (CMA or RMA credentials), Political Science, Sociology, TV/Media, Welding
• Continuing Education: CATIA, CLT (Certified Logistics Technician or Associate), CNC Machining, CPT (Certified Production Technician), English as a Second Language, Foreign Languages, Health Science, IPC Soldering Certifications, Manufacturing, Project Management, Sign Language, Six Sigma
• Melbourne Campus: Anatomy & Physiology, Biology, Chemistry, Finance (Banking & Finance), Hospitality Management, Humanities, Math-Higher Level (Calculus, Trig, Statistics, etc.), Non-Profit Management, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Speech, World Religions
• Nursing & Health Sciences: Nursing, Practical Nursing, Radiography, Surgical Technology
• Online Courses through Eastern Florida Online: Accounting, Computer Programming, Economics, Finance, Quantitative Methods / Modeling, Speech
• Palm Bay Campus: American Sign Language, English, Humanities, Math, Nutrition, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Spanish, Speech, World Religions
• Titusville Campus: Accounting, Economics, Federal Income Tax Accounting, Finance, French, Human Resource Management, Humanities, Marketing, Nutrition, Quantitative Methods, Sociology
Official transcripts of all collegiate work or high school or GED diplomas or transcripts (as appropriate for the position) must be sent directly from the attended institution to the Human Resources Office prior to the first day of employment.
All foreign degrees must have a course-by-course official evaluation and translation sent to the Human Resources Office directly from an evaluation company affiliated with the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, Inc.
For more information, contact Dan Capman, Eastern Florida State College Human Resources at 321-433-7068.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS