Space Coast Transit Seeks Input On Fare Increase
By Space Coast Daily // August 4, 2013
possible fare increase requested
ABOVE VIDEO: Space Coast Area Transit offers night service until 11 p.m. on routes serving Cocoa, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach and Cape Canaveral. Service is available until 8 p.m. on Route 2 serving Titusville.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA — Space Coast Area Transit is seeking public input on a possible fare increase requested due to rising operating expenses.
The outreach will be conducted in an informal atmosphere and citizens can arrive any time between the designated times at the following locations:
• Sears – at Bus Stop, 1050 S. Babcock St, Melbourne: Monday, Aug. 12, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• Melbourne Square Mall – at Transfer Station, 1700 W. New Haven Avenue, Melbourne: Monday, Aug. 12, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• Space Coast Area Transit – Cocoa Terminal, 401 S. Varr Avenue, Cocoa: Wednesday, Aug. 14, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• Hammock Landing – at Transfer Station, 225 Palm Bay Road, Palm Bay: Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• Shepard Park – at Transfer Station, 179 E. Cocoa Beach Causeway, Cocoa Beach: Wednesday, Aug. 21, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• Searstown Mall – at Transfer Station, 3550 S. Washington Ave, Titusville: Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
If you are unable to attend any of these dates, further information can be obtained by accessing RideSCAT.com