LEAD Brevard Calls For ‘4 Under 40’ Nominations
By Space Coast Daily // October 2, 2013
Nomination deadline Oct. 14
ABOVE VIDEO: Community and business leaders explain the virtues of Leadership Brevard and LEAD Brevard.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – LEAD Brevard is now accepting nominations for the 10th annual 4 Under 40 Recognition awards which recognizes and celebrates the next generation of leadership on the Space Coast.
Nomination submission deadline is by October 14, 2013.
Nominations may be for a colleague, a neighbor, a member of your church, or someone you admire in the community. Professional achievements, community involvement and leadership are considered as part of the selection process.
Nominees should demonstrate the characteristics needed to improve the quality of life in our community through leadership and innovation. These characteristics – a combination of personal attributes, commitment to community and successful experience – demonstrate an ability to lead and innovate and they signal the potential to become a greater leader in the coming years.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PREVIOUS RECIPIENTS
• Demonstrated excellence, creativity, integrity and initiative in their business or profession.
• Provides valuable service by contributing time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
• Clearly serves as a role model for others personally and professionally
• Showcases a commitment to his/her personal/professional development
• Is under the age of 40 on January 1,2014 and lives or works in Brevard County
The winners will be honored at the LEAD Brevard Leadership Awards which will be held Friday, February 28, 2014.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A NOMINATION FORM
Submit you e-mail completed nomination form to Melissa@LEADBrevard.org