Small Fire In Rockledge Injures Industrial Worker
By Space Coast Daily // September 29, 2014
OSHA NOW INVESTIGATING
ROCKLEDGE, FLORIDA — A man was injured in a fire that started from an equipment malfunction at LRM Industries in Rockledge on Monday morning.
According to Rockledge Police Department’s public information officer Donna Seyferth, a 911 call came in at 9:05 a.m. Monday morning regarding the injury.
Right now, the best we can tell it’s an accident,” Seyferth said. “We received call that there was a problem with one of the machines and that one of the workers was burned. They said one of the pieces of equipment malfunctioned. The worker was transported by First Flight and OSHA was notified. He is in stable condition, but further details of his condition are unknown.”
According to Seyferth, OSHA is now investigating the incident.