13 Underrated Places In Florida To Take An Out-Of-Towner
incredible places fly under the radar
(Onlyinyourstate.com) – It seems like everyone visits Florida exclusively for Disney World or the beach, while so many incredible places fly under the radar.
Next time your friends or relatives come to visit, take them somewhere off the beaten path.
There’s so much more to Florida, and you’ll both have fun discovering new places.
1. Falling Waters State Park, Chipley
2. Florida Caverns State Park, Marianna
3. Bok Tower Gardens, Lake Wales
4. Washington Oaks Gardens State Park, Palm Coast
5. Solomon’s Castle, Ona
6. Devil’s Den, Williston
7. Rainbow Springs State Park, Dunnellon
8. The Dali Museum, St. Petersburg
9. Tarpon Springs
10. Myakka River State Park, Sarasota
11. Venetian Pool, Coral Gables
12. The Ancient Spanish Monastery, North Miami Beach
13. Fort Jefferson, Dry Tortugas National Park, Key West
CLICK HERE FOR MORE LOCAL NEWS