Eastern Florida State College Law Enforcement Academy Now Testing For Prospective Recruits
By Space Coast Daily // October 19, 2017
next full-time day academy begins January 22
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Do you have what it takes to become a police officer? Are you ready to take the next step?
Eastern Florida State College’s Law Enforcement Academy Commitment Day on Nov. 4 is your opportunity to complete the testing required for the application, all in one convenient place.
Act now — classes for the next full-time day academy begin January 22, 2018.
Saturday, November 4, 2017
• 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Melbourne Campus: 3865 N. Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32935; Public Safety Institute (Bldg. 8)
• A light breakfast and lunch will be provided. Limited seating is available, and reservations are required.
• To RSVP, CLICK HERE to fill out the form.
What Will Be Available for Me to Complete?
- CJBAT: Criminal Justice Basic Abilities Test ($75, money order only payable to BPTC)
- PAT: Physical Abilities Test ($50, money order only payable to BPTC)
- Online Application to EFSC ($30 application fee, payable online or via money order payable to EFSC)
What Should I Bring?
- Physician’s Clearance to Test (Page 4 of PAT packet signed by your physician)
- Applicant Screening Questionnaire
- Notice to Applicants Form
- Applicable Fees (dependent on test, see above)
Please complete all forms prior to arriving at Commitment Day.
For more information, contact the Brevard Police Testing and Selection Center at 321-433-5638, 321-433-5640 or email@example.com
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS