2-1-1 Brevard Winners Named for Parrish Medical Center Stars of Space Coast Awards
By Space Coast Daily // December 5, 2017
nonprofit 2-1-1 Brevard operates 24-hour helpline
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Winners have been named for the Parrish Medical Center Stars of Space Coast Awards to honor the “stellar work” of nonprofits, presented Friday, Dec. 1, by 2-1-1 Brevard.
THE WINNERS ARE:
• Family Promise of Brevard for the Health First Supernova Award.
• Tom Kammerdener of Aging Matters in Brevard for the Hospice of St. Francis Superstar Award.
• Joe Steckler of Helping Seniors of Brevard for the Imperial Plaza/CBRE Superstar Award.
• Brevard Family Partnership for the Florida Power & Light Community Star Award.
• 2-1-1 hurricane volunteers Chris Brotemarkle, Geraldine Doyle and Keith Gee for the Publix All-Star Award.
The recognition ceremony was postponed from September because of Hurricane Irma and was held in the King Center Rotunda.
The nonprofit 2-1-1 Brevard operates a 24-hour helpline that provides information and referral to resources, as well as crisis and suicide intervention. People reach the helpline by dialing 2-1-1 or texting a ZIP code to 898211.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS