Brevard Republican Executive Committee to Host Lincoln–Reagan Dinner: A Trump Presidency Celebration Feb. 24
By Space Coast Daily // January 20, 2018
keynote speaker is U.S. Congressman Ron DeSantis
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – The Brevard Republican Executive Committee will host the 2018 Lincoln–Reagan Dinner – A Trump Presidency Celebration on Saturday, Feb. 24 at the Melbourne Hilton Rialto, located at 200 Rialto Place in Melbourne.
Door open at 5:30 p.m., the Chairman’s Reception starts at 6 p.m. and Dinner is served at 7 p.m.
Thet keynote speaker is the dynamic U.S. Congressman Ron DeSantis and Florida Chief Finacial Officer Jimmy Patronis is slated as the featured speaker.
Individual tickets for 7-9 p.m. is $95; and the VIP reception, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. is $25.
CLICK HERE for tickets and for more information call 321-254-0073.
Some of the goals and objectives of the BREC are:
- Election to office of qualified persons
- Promote an informed electorate through political education
- Increase Republican voter registration
- Seek qualified candidates for local, county, state, and federal offices
- Promote the election of all Republican candidates in the General Elections
- Uphold the principles of freedom, equality, and justice on which the Republican Party and the government of this nation is founded, as set forth in the Constitution of the United States and the State of Florida.
BREC General Meeting Set For Feb. 13
The next BREC General Meeting will be held Tuesday, February 13 at the Viera High School Auditorium, located at 6103 Stadium Parkway in Melbourne, FL 32940. Networking begins at 6:30 p.m. and the meeting will start promptly at 7 p.m.
The program is yet to be to be announced and new members will be sworn in. Republican guests are welcome, please bring your voter registration card.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS