EMPLOYMENT SPOTLIGHT: Giant Recreation World In Palm Bay Hiring Certified Technitians
By Space Coast Daily // April 13, 2018
pay ranging from $12 to $20 dollars an hour
BREVARD COUNTY PALM BAY FLORIDA – Giant Recreation World is now hiring certified technicians for it’s Palm Bay location.
The technicians work an occasional Saturday, on a rotation with three technicians working each Saturday. The hours are 8 am until 5 pm, Monday through Friday and on scheduled Saturdays, the hours are 8 am-1 pm.
The pay is according to the experience of the technician, ranging from $12-$20 dollars an hour.
• Knowledge of safety procedures.
• Knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, electrical.
• Able to lift 75 lbs.
• 2+ years experience preferred.
• Keep a clean safe working environment
• Inspection of RV’s as they are received
• Troubleshoot and repair of RV systems for customers, dealer stock and warranty.
• Run engines, electrical, plumbing, etc., required for Pre-Delivery Inspection before delivery to customers
• Able to winterize RV’s
• Carpentry work as needed: Install/replace doors, flooring cabinets, etc.
• Occasionally Work on Saturdays during busy season or as assigned.
Qualified applicants may contact:
Jimmy Turner, Giant Recreation World Rental Manager/Delivery Coordinator
1355 Culver Drive NE, Palm Bay, FL 32907; Office 321-242-6261, Cell 936-697-9264
Giant Recreation World is Central Florida’s No. 1 RV Dealer Network with three convenient locations and has been selling RV’s since 1976 and is family owned and operated. The company has over 35,000 happy customers and has a large variety of new and pre-owned travel trailers, 5th wheels and motorhomes from the nation’s top manufacturers to fit any budget.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS