WATCH: Barbecue Grill Sets House On Fire In Palm Bay, No Injuries Reported

By  //  July 4, 2018

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share on Delicious Digg This Stumble This

fire was contained to the property

Palm Bay Fire Rescue extinguished a house fire after a barbecue grill set the house ablaze at Yukon St. and Malabar Rd. (PBFR image)

BREVARD COUNTY • PALM BAY, FLORIDA – Palm Bay Fire Rescue extinguished a house fire after a barbecue grill set the house ablaze at Yukon St. and Malabar Road. The fire started around 2 p.m.

Palm Bay Fire Rescue units E2, E5, E1, E6, D1, and D2 responded to the residential blaze Wednesday afternoon on Yukon Street SE.

According to Palm Bay Fire Rescue, the blaze was caused by a Bar-B-Q grill mishap.

Palm Bay Fire Rescue was assisted by Brevard County Fire Rescue units D80, E83, R85, R83, R89.

Palm Bay Fire Rescue Fire Marshall was also on the scene of the fire. Officials said that there were no injuries have been reported and the fire was contained to the property.

Stay Tuned To Space Coast Daily For Updates

Brevard County Fire Rescue, Palm Bay Fire Rescue, Florida Forest Service Douse Brush Fire in Grant-ValkariaRelated Story:
Brevard County Fire Rescue, Palm Bay Fire Rescue, Florida Forest Service Douse Brush Fire in Grant-Valkaria

CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS

Leave a Comment