Brevard County Election Office To Hold Open House For Prospective Poll Workers Sept. 27
By Space Coast Daily // September 25, 2018
become part of Brevard’s highly trained, paid, poll workers
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Are you a customer service-oriented person who would like to be a part of history?
Then you should stop by the Brevard County Election Office Poll Worker Open House on Thursday, September 27 to learn more about becoming part of Brevard’s highly trained, paid, poll workers.
Positions are still available for the upcoming 2018 General Election on November 6.
Did you know?
• Brevard has the ninth largest voting population in our state;
• Brevard has more than 1,300 paid Poll Workers;
• Brevard has 115 Polling Locations, each comprised of a: Clerk, Precinct Tech, Electronic Precinct Register Operator, Ballot Box Inspector, Ballot Distributors and Inside/Outside Poll Deputies;
• Poll Workers must be a registered voter in Brevard County, complete mandatory training, and able to work a 15-hour day;
• Poll Workers serve in a non-partisan capacity on Election Day and cannot advise or comment on candidates or issues while serving;
If this sounds intriguing to you and you’d like to learn more, come to the Brevard County Supervisor of Elections Poll Worker Open House at the Election Support Center, located at 525 N. John Rodes Boulevard.
Applications will be available onsite and there will be a dedicated Q&A period for questions.
To register, e-mailby Sept. 26.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS