WATCH REPLAY: Randy Fine, Phil Moore Square Off at Space Coast Daily General Election Forum
By Space Coast Daily // October 1, 2018
State Rep. District 53 Candidates debate the issues
SPACE COAST DAILY POLITICAL FORUM: State Representative District 53 Republican incumbent Randy Fine and Democratic candidate Phil Moore discuss the issues that are affecting voters for the November 6 General Election.
Space Coast Daily Forum Provides All Candidates an Unbiased, Non-Partisan Venue
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – The two-day 2018 Space Coast Daily Candidate General Election Forums kicked off Tuesday at the International Palms Resort in Cocoa Beach, located 1300 N. Atlantic Avenue.
The General Election Forums will resume Wednesday, Sept. 26 at 11 a.m. with the school board and State RepresentativeDistrict 50 candidates.
Space Coast Daily, in association with the Melbourne Regional Chamber of Commerce, is presenting these forums in which political candidates from all races affecting Brevard County are invited to participate.
The format provides for each candidate to have a one-minute opening statement. The moderator will then ask questions, of which each candidate will have one minute to answer.
The questions will not be known in advance.
Following the questions to the candidates from the moderator, each candidate will be allowed to ask their opponent a single question, of which the candidate will have one minute to answer and then the candidate who asked the question will have one minute for a rebuttal.
These forums are open and free to the public and will be live streamed on Space Coast Daily TV.
SPACE COAST DAILY 2018 GENERAL ELECTION FORUM SCHEDULE
Tuesday, Sept. 25
• 9 a.m.: State Representative District 51, Mike Blake (D) and Tyler Sirois (R)
• 11 a.m.: Canaveral Port Authority, Maurice Boudreau (D) and Robyn Hattaway (R)
• 1 p.m: Brevard County Commission District 4, Matthew Flemming (D) and Curt Smith (R)
• 2:30 p.m.: Brevard County Commission District 2, Bryan Lober (R) and Victoria Mitchner (D)
• 4 p.m.: State Representative District 53, Randy Fine (R) and Phil Moore (D)
Wednesday, Sept. 26
• 11 a.m.: Brevard Public Schools Board District 1, Misty Belford and Shana Moore
• 12:30 p.m: Brevard Public Schools Board District 2, Cheryl McDougall and Charles Parker
• 2 p.m.: Brevard Public Schools Board District 5, Katye Campbell and Kelly Damerow
• 4 p.m.: State RepresentativeDistrict 50, Pamela Dirschka (D) and Rene Plasencia (R)
These candidate forums will provide all candidates an unbiased, non-partisan venue that will be broadcast live and also available for replay viewing on Space Coast Daily TV at Space Coast Daily.com
The 2018 General Election will be held on November 6, don’t forget to vote!
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS