Brevard Sheriff’s Office Investigation Leads To 35 Suspects Arrested For Various Drug Charges
By Wayne Ivey, Brevard Sheriff // December 10, 2018
14 additional suspects still remain at large
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Over the past several months, the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office conducted an investigation targeting drug dealers and other street crime related offenses.
During the operation, undercover agents were able to purchase illegal controlled substances that included, opiate based prescription pills, heroin, cocaine, and cannabis.
The operation was culminated when members of our Fugitive Unit, GAMEOVER Task Force and Special Investigations Unit began a sweep of suspects who were arrested for their illegal activities.
To date, a total of 35 individuals have been arrested with 14 additional suspects still remaining at large.
If you have any information concerning the wanted suspects listed below, please contact CRIMELINE at 1-800-423-TIPS(8477). All calls to CRIMELINE are confidential and callers can remain anonymous while being eligible for a reward.
This investigation is another great example of the hard work and commitment our team does each and every day to keep our citizens safe. I could not be more proud of them and their efforts.
Arrested as part of the investigation were:
– Donovan Tyler Adkins, 25, Cocoa, Sale of Cocaine.
– Kenyatta Kinte Brown Jr., 19, Rockledge, Possession with Intent to sell Marijuana.
– Pamela Brown, 33, Cocoa, FTA ref. Possession of Controlled Substance.
– Willie Lee Brown, 47, Cocoa, Sale of Cocaine.
– Isaiah Maurice Butcher, 29, Rockledge, Sale of Cocaine.
– Kevin Chada, 34, Sebastian, Possession of Heroin.
– Brandon Chew, 27, Rockledge, Sale of Cocaine.
– Enos Cole, 30, Cocoa, Sale of Cocaine.
– Jesse Ray Compton, 38, Cocoa, Grand Theft.
– Anthony Couillard, 22, Cocoa, Possession with Intent to Sell Heroin.
– Jordan Lee Davis, 21, Rockledge, Sale of Marijuana.
– Herman Dotson, 28, Cocoa, Sale of Cocaine.
– Jamie Edenfield, 23, Cape Canaveral, Sale of Marijuana.
– Dennis Erb, 47, Merritt Island, Sale of Methamphetamine.
– Michael Faircloth, 40, Cocoa, Grand Theft.
– Harrison Flores-Esquilin, 25, Cocoa, Sale of Marijuana.
– Teddy Giscomb, 24, Cocoa, Sale of Methamphetamine.
– Dwayne Grant, 40, Cocoa, Violation of Pretrial Release Ref. Possession of Ecstasy.
– Reginal Hardy, 45, Cocoa, Sale of Cocaine.
– Athena Hill, 28, Rockedge, Possession of Controlled Substance.
– Dustin Holland, 32, Cape Canaveral, Sale of Methamphetamine.
– Mark Holmes, 40, Merritt Island, Sale of Cocaine.
– Tyre’on Isom, 21, Cocoa, Failure to Redeliver Hired or Leased Property.
– Montrailus Johnson, 35, Titusville, Sale of Cocaine, Possession of Cocaine.
– William Antwan Jones, 35, Cocoa, Sale of MDMA.
– Lisa Marie Sailer, 23, Cocoa, Sale of Marijuana.
– Ricardo Salter, 35, Homeless, Sale of Heroin.
– Christopher Scott, 23, Melbourne, Sale of LSD.
– Sean Slade, 36, Cocoa, Sale of Controlled Substance.
– Stephen Smith, 45, Cocoa, Sale of Cocaine.
– Rebecca Strohbusch, 28, Cocoa, Sale of Cocaine.
– Curtis Thomas, 57, Cocoa, Sale of Heroin, Sale of Cocaine (2 Counts).
– Sarah Walker, 27, 131 Seaport Boulevard, Cape Canaveral, Grand Theft.
– Jahquorius Wilson, 21, Palm Bay, Sale of Marijuana, Possession of Marijuana.
– Ryan Witt, 37, Cocoa, Sale of Marijuana.
The following subjects still have active warrants and are currently being sought in connection with this investigation:
– Sandra Berres, 40, Cape Canaveral.
– Christopher Bruno, 32, Cocoa.
– Johnatavious Cannon, 35, Cocoa.
– Ta’Veon Cooper, 19, Rockledge.
– Logan Edwards, 31, Cocoa.
– Lonnie Hall Jr., 49, Merritt Island.
– Gary Harrison, 61, Cocoa.
– Malikal Howard, 16, Cocoa.
– Fredrick Lloyd, 31, Unknown. Homeless
– Malik Thomas, 17, Cocoa.
– Codi Trybe, 25, Cocoa.
– Dean Weaver, 42, Unknown.
– Crystal Young, 39, Cocoa.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS