University of Central Florida Knights Football Team to Hold Walk-On Tryouts Jan. 9
By UCFKnights.com // January 7, 2019
Must be enrolled at UCF and registered with the NCAA eligibility center
ORLANDO, FLORIDA – The UCF football program has announced it will hold Walk-on tryouts on Wednesday, Jan. 9, at 4 p.m. inside Nicholson Fieldhouse.
Those wishing to take part must have all paperwork completed and with them for an orientation meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 8 at 4 p.m.
The orientation meeting will be held inside the Wayne Densch Sports Center (football office building) on N. Orion Blvd.
All students must be registered with the NCAA eligibility center and you must be eligible according to NCAA guidelines.
In order to participate in the walk-on tryout, you must be enrolled at UCF for the Spring 2019 Semester.
If paperwork is not submitted at the orientation meeting, participants will not be allowed to try out. No exceptions will be made.
The UCF football office will not take calls regarding tryouts.
• UCF tryout clearance form
• Tryout release and waiver of liability
Bring on your own:
• Sickle cell test results (you must have these results at the orientation meeting)
• Proof of physical (within the last six months)
• Copy of the front and back of insurance card (must be current)
• Copy of current class schedule (list view)
IF YOU FAIL TO TURN IN ALL DOCUMENTS AT THE ORIENTATION MEETING YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO TRY OUT.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS