Ft. Lauderdale AC Repair Marketing Tips To Get More Sales and Clients
By Space Coast Daily // May 26, 2019
Getting more sales and clients for your business is no easy task. There are plenty of marketing tools you can use, especially today because of digital media.
However, even with those tools at your fingertips, you need to have a proper marketing strategy and know how to use these tools at your disposal. Here are some tips to help your AC repair business get more clients:
Have your own website
Every business needs a website. It helps give your potential clients a place or platform where they can see all the information they need to know about your company. Your website should include all the Ft Lauderdale AC repair services you can offer.
You can do this by sorting out and organizing different categories for AC repairs, cleaning, and others. You should also have a dedicated section for the company information. If people can see transparency in your services, as well as the objectives of your company, it’ll help show you as a legit business.
Optimize your website with SEO
Search engine optimization or SEO is one of the best ways to increase your chances of attracting more people to your business without spending too much. SEO allows you to optimize your website to rank high on search engine results pages or SERPs. It makes use of organic ranking instead of paying for advertisements.
It may take some time to learn how to use SEO, but it’ll be worth it. The website elements that you need to optimize are:
- URLs – You need to keep this simple. Make it as short as possible, like this example: https://www.aplusac-1.com/.
- Text – All the text on every page such as the blogs, services, about the company, meta description, and many others need to contain keywords. Everything should have proper grammar, are informational, and no repetitive content. It needs to be high-quality, too, so when bots crawl your website, you won’t be penalized for low-quality or spam content.
- Images and Videos – You can also optimize the pictures and videos you upload to your website by tagging them with appropriate keywords.
Register in Google My Business
Don’t forget to register your business in Google My Business. It’s free to register, and it puts you on the map.
Choose a category to put your company under and input essential information such as:
- Company name
- High-quality images
- Website link
- Business hours
- Phone number
Providing all the necessary information in Google My Business helps potential clients find your company. If they live in Fort Lauderdale and are looking for AC repair services near them, your listing will come up because it has the address that states how far you are from a potential client.
Expand your reach through social media
Social media is one of the best ways to reach more people who can be your potential clients. You can create a page for your business in different social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. When creating your page, here are some key things to remember:
- If you can’t manage to handle multiple pages, start with only one.
- Post unique content regularly.
- Try to be as responsive to questions as much as possible.
- Update all your information in your page’s account.
- Share some blog posts from your website.
- Target the social media users who are in Fort Lauderdale.
Post high-quality content
When creating content for your website and social media pages, make sure to upload or post only high-quality ones.
Here are examples of content you can post to attract more potential clients:
- Articles – Your blogs and articles should contain useful information such as tips and how-tos. Don’t forget to proofread and edit those before posting.
- Images – Adjust the size of your images. Find the right amount of resolution that shows clear images that also load fast, especially in mobile devices.
- Videos – People watch videos more than read whole blocks of text, so make sure to keep your videos short but informational. If you still want blogs, you can supplement them with photos and videos, so they don’t look boring.
Take advantage of print media
A digital presence already offers a huge help when it comes to marketing, but being in print media will also help. For an AC repair service in Fort Lauderdale, it’s best to advertise in local magazines and newspapers. It will cost less than on national publications.
Since you’ll be targeting a majority of residents from Fort Lauderdale, it makes sense to place your ads on local publications such as the South Florida Times and Fort Lauderdale Magazine.
Marketing your business is essential for it to grow. Your target audience should know you exist to consider hiring you for your services. In this day and age, you now have many ways to promote your business, so make sure to take advantage of what’s available. Try some of the tips above to attract more sale sand clients.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS