Brevard County Seeks Applicants With Real Estate Expertise for Indian River Lagoon Citizen Oversight Committee
By Space Coast Daily // September 25, 2019
Applicants must commit to serving the public
SPACE COAST DAILY TV: Dennis Basile talks about the Save Our Lagoon Citizen Oversight Committee. The Board of County Commissioners seeks qualified applicants to represent Real Estate expertise on the Save Our Indian River Lagoon Citizen Oversight Committee.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – The Board of County Commissioners seeks qualified applicants to represent Real Estate expertise on the Save Our Indian River Lagoon Citizen Oversight Committee.
Applicants must commit to serving the public interest by:
• Demonstrating expertise and experience in real estate.
• Providing stewardship of Lagoon Trust Funds.
• Have knowledge of the water quality issues and major sources of pollution affecting the lagoon.
• Participate in monthly meetings.
• Review project proposals for reducing pollutants and improving water quality.
• Assess project cost-effectiveness.
• Hear questions, concerns, and ideas from the public to improve the plan.
For a copy of the application, please email Carol Gerundo, Administrative Assistant to the Director of Brevard County’s Natural Resources Management Department, at Carol.Gerundo@brevardfl.gov
Completed applications are due back to Carol Gerundo October 11, 2019, by 5 p.m.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS