FRESH FROM FLORIDA RECIPE: Delicious Florida Blue Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
By Space Coast Daily // September 12, 2019
Prepare this delicious dish of Florida blue crab stuffed mushrooms
ABOVE VIDEO: Prepare this delicious dish of Florida blue crab stuffed mushrooms for dinner with your family and friends.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Prepare this delicious dish of Florida blue crab stuffed mushrooms for dinner with your family and friends.
• 1 pound Florida blue crab
• 4 large Florida portobello mushrooms, cleaned
• ½ cup Florida bell peppers, chopped fine
• 1 stalk Florida celery, chopped fine
• 1 scallion, chopped fine
• 1 lemon, zested and juiced
• ⅓ cup mayonnaise
• ½ cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
• 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped fine
• Oil for cooking
• 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (your favorite)
• Combine bell peppers, celery, scallions, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, parsley, and all-purpose seasoning in a large bowl and mix. Gently fold in crab meat. Scoop into portabello caps until full.
• Preheat large pan over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon oil. Place mushrooms filling side down and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
• Flip and continue cooking with lid on for 5 minutes or until mushrooms soften slightly and filling is heated through. Serve warm.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS