UPDATE: Parrish Healthcare Outpatient Services Have Resuming Normal Operations
By Space Coast Daily // September 4, 2019
PMC maintained normal operations throughout Hurricane Dorian
BREVARD COUNTY • TITUSVILLE, FLORIDA – Parrish Medical Center officials released a statement Wednesday announcing there was no structural damage to any facilities and PMC maintained normal operations throughout Hurricane Dorian.
These Parrish Healthcare outpatient services are now resuming normal operations:
• Parrish Medical Group Primary Care Practice (Titusville Family Practice), located inside the Parrish Healthcare Center at Titus Landing, has set up a temporary primary care clinic for current PMG patients today, Wednesday, September 4, from 1-5 p.m.
• Parrish Cancer Center – Open
• Parrish Infusion Center – Open
The following locations all will resume normal operations Thursday, Sept. 5:
• Parrish Medical Group – (Titusville, Port St. John)
• Parrish Healthcare Centers – (Titusville, Port St. John)
• Parrish Home Health
• Parrish Occupational Health Employee Health Clinic
• Parrish Outpatient Rehab
• Parrish Wound Healing Center
• Senior Consultation Center/Solutions
• Jess Parrish Medical Foundation Office; Heritage Hall and Carey House
The Children’s Center, Titusville, will resume normal operations, Friday, Sept. 6.
At Parrish Healthcare Center in Port Canaveral, facilities will resume normal operation as soon as the Canaveral Port Authority reopens the Port.
At Parrish Health & Fitness Center, the A/C is down and being serviced, and the center is expected to resume normal operations no later than Saturday, Sept. 6. PMC officials said that the members will be notified when the facility repoens.